2019-20 TVRA GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION
|TVRA Central Boys Championship||TVRA Central Results|
|TVRA Central & Tricounty Girls Championship||TVRA Girls Golf Qualifiers 2019|
|TVRA Tricounty Boys Championship||Tricounty 2019-20 TVRA Boys Golf results|
TVRA Central Boys Golf Information
TVRA Tricounty Boys Golf Information
Thursday Sept. 26 @ St. Thomas GCC ( Union, Ontario )
Shot-Gun beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Cost : PAID BY TVRA
Register for tournament by 8:15 in the “Hall of Fame” room at STGCC.
Coaches meeting at 8:30.
“A” flight players will play Blue tees.
“B” flight players will play Green tees.
Each school can send 4 players, but you will need 3 players in a flight to win that “team” flight.
PLEASE make your flight choices carefully.
Please respond to Wade Walker ( convenor ) at
“firstname.lastname@example.org” by Friday Sept 20 with player names, flight of each player, the school, and the coaches name. I will likely reply after the 20th as to who I have, so you can check then.
WOSSAA boys golf will be held Thursday, Oct. 3 at St. Thomas GCC.
Only “A” flights players / teams can qualify for WOSSAA.
Tri-County sends 6 teams ( 4 per team) and 4 low individuals not on the qualifying teams to the WOSSAA championship.
Each school needs a coach playing / walking with a group of students.
FYI. OFSAA this fall is Oct. 15-17 at Kingsville GC.
Thanks in advance for your organized and prompt response.
TVRA Girls Central & Tricounty Championship
Date: Wednesday September 25, 2019
Where: Westminster Trails GC (London, ON)
Entry Fee: Paid by TVRA
- All Coaches must submit eligibility form sheets online
- Coaches are asked to register through the Google Form below by Thursday September 19th (NOTE: Please fill out a google form for each player on your team):
Include the following information:
- School Name
- Coaches name(s)
- Players names (correct spelling please)
- Each players flight ( A or B)
“A” flight play 18 hole (start on #10) and “B” flight play 9 holes (start on #1)
- You must have 3 players in the same flight to win that flight.
- Please see the following link for the golf safety guidelines according to OPHEA: https://safety.ophea.net/secondary/interschool/golf
Day of Event:
Register at 8:30am. Tee times starting at 9:00am
Each school is required to have a coach attend, and each group will have a coach walking with them (coaches are not playing). The coach will help with the speed of play, some basic rulings if needed, and scoring. Each coach will be with a group of players who are not from their own school.
There are four championships that will be running this day:
- Tri-County “B” flight (no plaques or medals)
- Tri-County “A” flight (Michelle L will provide awards)
- Central “B” flight (no plaques or medals)
- Central “A” flight (Michelle L will provide awards)